Where we've been
- « About a decade ago we started doing Short Sales as Independent Real Estate agents. Things were doing pretty good; We partnered with a couple of Brokers, CPAs and Attorneys so that we were able to provide a high quality and holistic Real Estate experience for our clients. At the start of the new Millennium, things started changing and fast. We call this time 'The Big Market Boom". Everybody was buying property, some people even started investing in additional property. Other Independent Agents were establishing their own businesses for the sake of competition and of course to better take advantage of the highly positive market.
- « We remained as a small (very small) number of Agents focused on one idea; Tremendous care should be taken so that each client is provided the best possible Real Estate experience. In a small time there were already a high number of Real Estate companies around us taking advantage of the market.
- « As you're all very aware, the market didn't stay as high for so long. Almost as suddenly as it "boomed", the market "crashed". News of the bad times were all around us, every news station, radio station and even a large number of addresses from the current and past Presidents remarked on the state of the housing market. Unfortunately, many of our competitors who decided to base their companies on the market also ended up having to shut down.
- « Instead of 'The Market', our business has, is and will always be strictly client-based. Because of this, in a time when all Real Estate agents were running away fast, we were able to establish our own company. In 2008, at the peak of the Housing market's downfall, we opened up our doors under the name of BrickStone Realty with a specialty for helping distressed homeowners.
- « Since then we've added different facets of Real Estate to our company to include Listing properties, Home-buying/selling assistance and foreclosure relief.
Where we are
- « Now we have an office located in Pembroke Pines, Florida with more than just a small number of employees and the ability to conduct business better than before.
- « For Short Sales alone our office closes about 6 per month, and we do a lot of work on each
For each Short Sale, we do everything including Package submission, all the follow-ups, Negotiator assignment and the Broker Price Opinion (BPO)
- « We list and serve clients in a bit more than 80% of Florida covering all of Southeast Florida, Central Florida, and parts of North Florida.
- « As stated in many different sections on our website, our office is located in 1779 N. University Drive, Pembroke, Pines, FL, 33204.
Where we are going
- « As we've done in the past, we will continue to assess the needs of our current/potential client whatever the market may be and use this as a base for us to expand from.
- « This means that if ever a need were to develop in the Real Estate arena that we are unable to attend to, we would consider it our top priority to make sure that within a short time, we'd be able to help.